Our 2 Bedroom, 2 Full Bath historic bungalow is nestled right in the middle of the quaint town of Rocheport. Just a few steps from the Katy Trail, some of Rocheport’s fabulous shops & restaurants, and the winery – this full home will make the perfect location for your quick weekend getaway or your longer stay!
Some of the amenities you’ll enjoy on your stay are:
- Fully furnished home with towels, linens, pillows & furniture
- Fully stocked kitchen including dinnerware, cookware, coffee pot, toaster, wine supplies, & more
- BBQ Gas Grill & Utensils to cook your very own dinner.
- 2 Fully Remodeled Bathrooms (1 main level, 1 upper level). Main level bath has full tub-shower combo, and Upper level has oversized walk-in shower and retro soaking tub.
- The Master Bedroom features a King sized bed, extra seating & storage, along with a closet for clothing storage.
- The 2nd Bedroom features bunk beds (bottom bunk is a full size bed), and a convertible futon, along with a closet for clothing storage.
- A comfy playroom for the little ones if they are traveling with you featuring books & toys to enjoy!
- Two adult bikes are available to use for a leisure ride on the trail.
- A full window sun porch to enjoy a morning cup of coffee or an evening glass of wine.
- Gas fireplace to snuggle up to on a chilly evening
- Large back deck that overlooks the nature & Moniteau Creek
- Small fire pit to enjoy your own private bonfire
- Washer/Dryer in basement